Home

Sound Problem

Spykke

Hi all.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I have a minor sound problem. If an NPC is talking, unless I face right at them, the sound goes really muffled. Same in Cut Scenes too!

Creative Soundblaster 5.1 Digital, Athlon 1.2, Geforce3, 512mb cl2 Ram, ECS K7VZA mobo,...

Any ideas?:evanpiel:

is that the Live! or Live! Value? or an Audigy? Try disabling EAX in the sound options in JK2 if its enabled, and visa versa. If its a SBLive! card then it could have something to do with the Creative Mixer. open up that panel and click EAX and set the effects to none, or keep playing around with the effects in that panel.

Originally posted by Spykke

Hi all.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I have a minor sound problem. If an NPC is talking, unless I face right at them, the sound goes really muffled. Same in Cut Scenes too!

Creative Soundblaster 5.1 Digital, Athlon 1.2, Geforce3, 512mb cl2 Ram, ECS K7VZA mobo,...

Any ideas?:evanpiel:

This may sound dumb, but you might want to check your audio balance and speaker connections. I had the same problem on my machine with R3n3gad3. It turned out to be just a loose connection. :D

Archived