Home

Meditating

Adi_Sunrider

IN the level Yavin_temple u see 2 Jedi sitting near the glass arena meditating....is there any way to use a code to get this..cose it would be decent in MP..u sit down and someone comes over and thinks there going to absoulty kill you then you just spin up do a yellow stance special move (forget wat it called) and then land behind them and spear them upon..and u sit down and someone fires a few missles at u then u just stand up and push them away and sit down again..heheh

Adi Sunrider

Actually... that's low down and dirty. I'd personally use this as the new way of being able to say "I'm not at my comp right now". I mean if you quietly sit there meditating no one with a bit of respect would attack you. So hey, let the meditating be the new fists=peace.(and it would be even better that you can't do a thing before you go through an animation where you stand up again before being able to do something again so that the sir above me can't all of a sudden flip up and kill someone by surprise)

Originally posted by Pedro the Hutt

I mean if you quietly sit there meditating no one with a bit of respect would attack you.

You think? I reckon there are a lot of players who care more about the scoreboard than respect for themselves. Still, it would make an okay "away" system. Should still have the option to attack straight from the sitting position. Anyone who's running towards you with their saber up isn't going over there to offer you tea and crumpets. ;P

Sanosuke... cool. Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite anime at the moment. ;)

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Yea it disturbs me how rude and just plain mean alot of ppl are on jkii multiplayer. Although most duels are good if you ignore rancid assfighting, but some of its really disturbing

Why just the other day there was this guy, probably 12 and didnt know what he was saying, shouting nazi oriented things and basicly speading various hate msgs. Its kinda sad...

Yea, the sad thing is alot of times when ppl do that, they end up losing.

Another thing is when I USED to play diablo2, I've been clean for a year and 4 months, there were all these people racist agienst Koreans. WTF?!?! I mean like game after game of ppl shouting various racial slurs, and chances are these ppl are very young and are either too young to know any better or just havn't been tought better. Atleast I HOPE these people are young...for my slim faith in the human race I hope they were young...

one thing you have to understand is that this IS just a game, and killing someone who is typing, reconfig'ing their forces or whatever, isnt the end of the world, but doing something like that in a dueling server is a little pathetic, especially in a big game, cuz then the person has to wait forever to fight again

and if you still have a problem with it, theres always sweet sweet revenge :slsaber:

When the Korean server would Crash Koreans would come to Our Server and Lag it up and then Crash it that is why People would hate Koreans in American servers..

Not saying its right or anything. But I think they shouldnt even be allowed on American servers one of there Taunts I hated was Kekekekekek I think they were laughing but it just Taunted me I hated it!

Hehehe... your thread has been struck by the dreaded OFF TOPIC-NESS THINGY.

No, sorry, I don't know how to meditate

Seraphim, I think you'll find Dire Tan is joking.

Whoever mentioned the blue lunge from bow thing - there was one guy I met who did a sabre throw whenever people he wqas fighting turned off sabre to bow (he switched off and bpowed as well so he looked harmless). When I didn't turn off my sabre when I went on to duel, he asked me why... he really thought I was THAT stupid. On the other hand, some of the other players were.

Archived