Home

just 4 a laugh

skater_craigd

can sum1 b willing to get me a picture of a character, wiv a side and front view? caus id like 2 see if i actually can model, istarted 2 model a yoda head, its quite cool actually for a first try, so if sum1 wants 2 giv me sum pictures, caus ijust want to have a try, nothing serious imean.

thank you anyway.

i never actually thought that people could be so assy in here, its a community not everything has to be serious, if i knew how to post pics on here i would show you one model i tried doing, i tried making a yoda head, not fininshed, but im doing it becaus its fun and i enjoy it.

im into modelling just as much as anyone else, im just new, tell me how to post pictures on here please, then you can take a quick look at my first try at modelling .

do u know how or wer ican put it up then, caus idnt have a site or anything to put it on, unless i email you the picture of it, it isnt great but ilike it, not as good as everyone elses but hey, we all respect one another, well i thought we did.

p.s: great site by the way that your link goes to :)

so u know how two model but u dont know what to model

Hmm... I see... Hmm... ok i have somthing i like u to make for me

what do u know about "Tenchi Muyo"

the characters of that seris

is a good thing to try ur modeling skills on hers a site fo more info

http://www.buncha-network.com/Anime/tenchimuyo/index.htm

Plz begin wit kagato

http://www.buncha-network.com/Anime/tenchimuyo/kagato/pics/index.htm

and if u thing it a good ide that i have got then...

well... i will try to assist u wit what i can (even if its a bad ide i will still offer u som assistens if needed) (I will even help wit the showing of pictures)

well that all for now i think

thanks for your support, like isaid im a complete newbie, if ican get a small site running, ill publish my images on ther, thank you for your help mate.

imite try to make a little model off one of your links to keep me occupied, probs gonna be well tacky though caus i make it less detailed.

thanks again xx

Skater, hehehe. This a strange community indeed(but a good one compared to many). Don't worry. To show us some pictures just open up a site on geocites and upload your picture there. Than post a link here. For your modeling needs, just make a jump on starwars.com and look at some charachters in the databank, there is a lot of material there. If we have the blessings from a new good modeller, don't know why you shouldn't get a warm welcome!(especialy from a skinner :)) So welcome, hope to see some of your work soon.

u like action

I like the same but i cant help it I like the komedy in that series

and kagato... man is he evil.

skater_craigd

I have som in game movies of

Maga Man X4

do u whant the movies or am i gonna make make pictures of the movies and send them to u

the chose is yours

and i have som pictures of

Megaman Zero (Rockman Zero)

well, ineed pictures of a front straight view if anything like kinjas wallpaper of YODA, thats what i based my YODA head on, because it has depth in it, weras cartoons tend to have flat faces...

iduno, if icould id show you my model, but icant post it up ,its not amazing but like its good for a first try, icould put it as my picture :p wotever, thanks for help anyway... its appreciated :)

Archived