Home

JKII football anyone?

StonedGorilla

For those of you that played hydroball, you know it rulez, but what about a football JKII? Who here has played football for Tribes I? That was really sweet with the football launcher, but in JK2 the animations are so fluid you could make a throwing animation (jedis don't need launchers to throw pissh). I hope a team of modders do a football mod. Ah well, that's my two cents.

Originally posted by Wheezle

take advice from a stoned gorilla??

Everyone should take advice from any type of stoned animal, pish everyone knows that. Yeah like what Master said, first there would be a simple and flat football field, then it goes into more complex football fields with obstacles, just like in Tribes 1 :)

I say GET IT ON!!

I know Quake 3 has a football(not soccer) MOD, but barely any servers even play it.

The football for quake 3 is exactly like American Football, but plays closer to rugby. The ball is a freeball, and when you kill the person with the ball, he drops it and everybody trys to go after it. You can pass the ball but you gotta have a damn good guess on how high to throw it for it to hit your target.

Archived