Home

Jan to Chewie Mod - Download!

D.L.

Not up on jk2files.com or jki.net yet but I have it on my own web space until then.

http://www.csn.ul.ie/~chrislad/jan_to_chewie.zip

It's 7 megs.

Basically it changes the Jan model to the Chewie model. Normally this would be **** as you'd have a girly sounding wookiee. I changed all the sounds (inc cut scenes) to Wookiee howls and roars.

The only problem is Chewies height but I'll be releasing an updated npc.cfg separately tomorrow or the day after.

Credit to the Model creator (whose name escapes but but whom is credited in full in the readme) for the amazing model!

Let's just say that the phrase "I'd just as soon kiss a wookiee" gets a whole new meaning :)

Originally posted by Harukaze

... Amusing, but when you change the size in npcs.cfg, won't that kind of change the whole kiss scene just a bit?

It will, yeah but that's part of the reason I am going to include a seperate file. If you want a Jan sized Chewie, you can use this mod. If you want an actual size wookiee, but Kyle kissing it's chest (heh) you can use the edited npc.cfg file :)

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

Now all we need is a mod that replaces kyle with han solo and we're set ;)

First things first. We need a decent Han Solo skin :)

I'll make the mod when we get the skin. Will be a lot more difficult to get the speech though :)

Originally posted by Jango_Fett91

And then we change the Ravens Claw to the Millienium Falcon!:) And Chewbacca needs a bowcaster!

:)

I'm already working on the Bowcaster (all it is, is replacing the blaster with a bowcaster and vice versa)

I never thought of the Milenium Falcom thing but I'll look into it!!

I know we have a pretty good Falcon model already!

Originally posted by Divine shadow

I love the jan to chewie skin. However, chewie's sounds are there but chewie is invisble. What am I doing wrong? I put the pk3 file into the base dir.

There have been one or two reports of this. I got one email on the matter.

The only thing I can think of is a conflict with another pk3 file, more than likely a file that is editing the Jan model (which for most people would be Naked Jan or Jane Pink :) )

Try removing all .pk3 files from the base except the Chewie one then running it. If it works add in files and you'll find out which one is affecting it.

hmmmm well my solo skin is free for anyone that wants to make it into an npc. It isn'ta new model but I think i got the likeness pretty much ok.... not sure where you could download it. jk2files.com preobly have it.

Arco

Archived