Home

WIP: another GUARD

SAIK HUAT

nice model, its still too medieval knightish, but hey, thats cool too. i'm sure if you modified the head a bit you'd get some really cool knight skins out of it. but doesnt the cloak go all the way down? maybe you can show us the ref. pics your using.

Originally posted by Klorel

nice model, its still too medieval knightish, but hey, thats cool too. i'm sure if you modified the head a bit you'd get some really cool knight skins out of it. but doesnt the cloak go all the way down? maybe you can show us the ref. pics your using.

I am not using reference pictures, just a toy ive had since I was like 5 years old. I would try and make the robes go right down to the floor, but I want the segments of the model to cut up nicely when dismemberment is activated. If the robes go down to the knees, then when the legs get cut off the boot will drop of the model (as planned). I am happy with the face, and think with a skin on it, it will look very nice indeed :) Im learning how to skin my model so the new pics will feature the skin in the near future! keep your eyes peeled

Archived