Home

Where is the Matrix effect ?

>-[The]-< *AsC*

I see that in SP, wen you kill a Sith, you have a Matrix style effect using timescale (0.98,0.96,0.94,0.92,0.90,etc.. and return to 0.02,0.04,0.06) .

I want to do it for the wallrun, the dfa, ect ... I know that it can work only with the Sp . Can i know where is the code for this ? And for the rotate effect too .

Thx in advance . :D

It is possible. Disassemble the exe, learn ASM, and add some functions, compile, and then add code to the C files. Hard but not impossible.

And I don't recall anybody saying it had to be the code from SP.

DISSASEMBLE THE EXE?? LOL!!!

That's almost mathematically impossible my friend. Open it up in a hex editor. Do you actually think there is a way to get a bunch of hexidecimal garblygook into editable source code? There is no PC in the world that can calculate that.

Of course you can do it for MP, but I believe the guy was talking about doing it for SP.

Originally posted by Emon

DISSASEMBLE THE EXE?? LOL!!!

That's almost mathematically impossible my friend. Open it up in a hex editor. Do you actually think there is a way to get a bunch of hexidecimal garblygook into editable source code? There is no PC in the world that can calculate that.

Of course you can do it for MP, but I believe the guy was talking about doing it for SP.

There are DISASSEMBLERS. They do exist. They don't make very readable code but they do exist.

Originally posted by DarthNoodles

There are DISASSEMBLERS. They do exist. They don't make very readable code but they do exist.

Yeah, I've used them. The disassemble into a pile of unreadable hex jargon. And unless you happen to know how to fluently program in asm, it won't happen.

Besides, it's illegal anyways, you'd be fined big time for that.

The mod I'm working on (Shameless Plug: http://www.styleoversubstance.net) has Force Foresight which puts the game into bullettime and allows you to move slightly faster than your opponent during the time period (ala Max Payne). It also allows you to automatically dodge attacks while in bullettime. I've also done the cinematic camera on certain attacks like in SP, let me know if you need help with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived