Home

Lightsabers lock outside of duel mod

Cuda1

Im working on making some changes where lightsabers will lock outside of duels, Im wondering 2 things.

1. Does anyone actually want this or is it a complete waste of time?

2. Does anyone already know how to do this, or have any idea... or want to help me do it?

Chadz0@hotmail.com

I thought it's already implemented in the 1.03 ?!?

egal....

It works in my mod. And it is realy funny, all the saberlocks.

There is somewere a random number generated between 1 and 20 and only if it's 1 there is a lock ( wen the sabers hit each other). There are some other possibilities ( like defender forcing a lock...) but I've only changed that 20 to 10 and it is really nice :D

open the w_saber.c and go to line 599. place a /* there and go to line 610. ad a */ there. if u want to make a variable to make it a toggle replayce the line 605 with this:

if ((g_gametype.integer != GT_TOURNAMENT) && (newcvar.integer != 1))

i assume that u know how to define a new cvar in the main and local.c

dude ofcourse! it stands there that normaly it would only be in duel gametype. but with adding a new cause in the if statement like this variable it also depends on the cvar to be set to 1. so if its set to 1 nomatter what gametype it is on! and it still can be turned off for every gametype tho...

Originally posted by NITEMARE

open the w_saber.c and go to line 599. place a /* there and go to line 610. ad a */ there. if u want to make a variable to make it a toggle replayce the line 605 with this:

if ((g_gametype.integer != GT_TOURNAMENT) && (newcvar.integer != 1))

i assume that u know how to define a new cvar in the main and local.c

can you be more specific as my source code editor does not have Line numbers :) :)

Archived