Home

Gateway Challenge, How And The Heck!!!!!!

Shawny

Okay how does one get 12 kills in .43 seconds. I am in the Gateway Challenge and the leader has a time of .43 seconds.

I have tried and tried at home and it seems impossible to do it that fast.

The skill level is set at Padawan so no one hit saber kills.

I am thinking that these scores are luck in a sense because since each round is different sometimes you can get lucky and find a group of them thus giving you like 3-4 kill with a matter of seconds.

I dont know what to do other than using speed to run around the level a bit faster I dont knwo what to try.

The level we play is the temple (the capture the flag one).

any ways if any one could give some advice that would be great thx.

I can general almost allways get around 1:27-1:30.

Lat night thoght I was practicing at home and I set the time limit to 1 minuet and I actually managed to do it one time but I sure it was relly close to the time limit.

heh, i just got 54 at gateway, it CAN be done, just takes lots of luck and a strategy :D, moreso luck though, but godamn i got so freakin nervous my mouse was jittering, there were like 4 employees watching (no contestants tho, i have never seen anyone play it when i was there) im def. going back tomorrow to regain the 16th spot at least :D

Bring down the console will close the game (or so they say so).

It all comes down to where you spawn. I consistantly spawn at the red base, away from all the other bots. If you spawn in a good spot, you would have no trouble. Unfortunately, I haven't been lucky enough to spawn in a good spot.

in the red inside that room looking out at the pillars? I think it depends on where the HUMAN spot is located on the player list that dictates where to spawn at the beggining.

well I will be leaving work in about 20 minuets to head over to gateway. wish me luck.

My general practice method is to set it to 1 minute time limit and 12 kill limit. In that time I've nailed as many as 11, also getting multiples of the scores of 8, 9 and 10. I average at about 7 kills per minute, however.

Damn is this a tough challenge... But a GF4 ti4600... or even better, $25k, for 0wning at jk2? Definitely worth it.

icefox, are you Rush Wizard and blue wolf? if so, might i give you a hearty "FU** YOU!" I give you grats on signing on two accounts and getting them both on the top 25, i swear if you dont get caught and come away with 2 geforce 4's and money, i will be PISSED OFF

If you are arent rush wizard, grats man :D

Well I was just knocked out of the top 25 yesterday with a 1:07 (25+). I pulled a 1:08 last night.. not quite good enough. I need to bust a minute to have a chance at anything.

They patched the Challenge Game in case you haven't noticed. I sat and watched it download tuesday. Have you noticed that you don't see a lot of sub minute scores now after the patch?

I sat and broke a minute 3 times last night at home with 2 in a row. There is a specific path I use every time that seems to get me 1:30 at most.

Good luck to all! I sure could use that new video card!

Archived