Home

Plo Koon

ET Warrior

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Vehicular Jedi

Plo Koon also enjoys a good game of football with his brother, Predator. When he's not engaged in crazy jedi acrobatics, or spending time on his homeworld, he has a passionate and steamy relationship with Mrs. Ackbar..........if only the Admiral knew.

Expect a new type of Star Wars EU books: the passionate tales from a galaxy far, far away. In book stores soon.

lol!

No dissing of Aayla! :p She rules!!! :D

Plo Koon is cool too. It is actually Plo Koon who helped Aayla Secura sort out her returning memories. :)

I wonder if he will get dialogue and more scenes in Ep III. I'd really like to see Aayla Secura (certainly Aayla!), Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Luminari Undulli and Shaak Ti get more scenes, foreground action and dialogue.

I mean they gave dialogue and scenes to Ki-Adi Mundi. So why not for Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Luminari Undulli and Shaak Ti? :)

Well seeing how in Ep III the Clone Wars will end I'm sure the main Jedi and Jedi COuncil members will have played a key part each and have lots of input to give in. Yoda and Mace Windu can not be running or deciding this just by the 2 of them, it's a Council after all.

Seeing how it's rumoured that Mace Windu dies near the beginning of the movie other Jedi like Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti might have more important roles. (Please not Ki-Adi Mundi! The dude's head freaks me out! :p:lol:)

Yeah that would suck! If Aayla dies in EP III that would suck too!!! Omg no!! They can't die!!! :(

Say ET Warrior? Plo Koon is a Kel Dor, that's his 'race' right? Any idea if there are more Kel Dor in the galaxy or if some would have Force potential?

Aye, his race is Kel Dor....and there are others, they come from the planet Dorsin. If there are other Kel Dor Jedi i cannot say, because i know not. The Kel Dor have a bit of an advantage over most other races, even without the force, because they have highly developed sensory organs.

Excellent, i have just found THE COOLESTPlo Koon Wallpaper ever....and i'm very excited about it....you can follow that link and hopefully it will work....if not...http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/plokoon/plokoon.jpg there's the site.....:D

http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/plokoon/plokoon9.jpg

That site has a LOT of screenshots of pretty much ever character in the movie......Aayla Secura included.

That's a kick-ass site indeed! :D

But I already had all the pictures of Aayla they have posted. :( No new ones, and I didn't see any Aayla Secura wallpaper!!! :mad:

Plo gets a wallpaper and not Aayla???? Grrr! :mad:

They should have more Aayla pictures and an Aayla wallpaper! :)

It's a fantastic wallpaper with good pixel quality and sharp images of him. It's very well done indeed. I haven't found it on that site though? Where did you see it at on the 'Grilled Sarlacc' site? :confused:

If they did such an awesome wallpaper of Plo Koon and have so many screenshots and promo shots of characters like Barriss Offee and all, you'd expect them to have a lot of things on Aayla Secura and a kick-ass wallpaper too! (Considering she's got a larger fan following and all than most of those characters. :) ) :D

*Pouts* I want an Aayla wallpaper!!! and plenty of new pics! :D

Archived