Home

A Few Questions

DarthDarth

Hey I have now played around with 3d Studio Max 4 enough to start some modeling, but there are other things that I need to know. So just awnser a few quick questions =)

1.) How do I take a pic of my screen/model

2.) I need a tutorial on getting the models in game and such

3.) Any request? I really don't know what the public wants done.

The main project I'm gonna work on is an original char, he comes in around the same time as luke. As a child he would listen to the old tales of the Jedi and when he became a young me he went on a quest to be a Jedi. Self-taught in the ways of the force with is own Light sabre he seeks to bring back the forgotten ways of the force.

*shrugs* sounds kinda corney, but he has a trench coat...

Well anyway off to screw around with 3d Max some more

Peace,

Darth Darth

well if your just starting to model i suggest you start with at least 2 lightsabers. they give you a small taste of whats to come next, player models.

d/l the JKO tools, they contain programs which you need and a tutorial on howto get a model ingame. i think the files on jkii.net are down so you might have to wait

oh and to take a screenshot just use the print screen button on your keyboard, open any graphics program and hit Paste.

Indeed, the print screen trick always does it for me.

Good luck with the modeling! I know it can be a daunting process. I have been working on my own model for the last week and I'll tell you one thing - be Patient! It can take a good month or so to finish a decent player model. Just take your time and keep plugging away at it - you'll be done in no time if you just keep working on it on a regular basis.

Archived