Home

In the Zone aka feeling the Force

Pada-Wan

Sometimes when i am playing and i whoop 10 people in a row in duel mode or FFA, i feel unstoppable. At this time as cheezy as it sounds, I feel I have the force as my ally as never before. As im enjoying the glory of having the force as my ally, someone jumps me from behind and down i go :(

Do YOU ever feel the force in this game? :yoda:

hahaha, like you i take this game to seriosly, its as close as ive ever come to achieving a life like star wars experience, I can also feel the dark side rage in me too. lol. When I lose i get very angry and try to remember " use your agressive feelings boy, let the hate flow through you" its like i can hear the emperor talking to me, then I whoop some ass and it works, **** I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

May Your Blade Chip And Shatter...

Heh, sorry thats what I say at the start of most of my duels :D

Anyway the trick is once you start to really kick ass, chances are your setting yourself up for death. Stay clear cool headed and don't get cocky. Good Advice for life too!

I wonder what I'll go from, battle droid to...

"May your blade chip and shatter."

That's what the Fremen in Dune says before his duel with Paul isn't it, Seraphim?

I should add, yeah. Being "in the zone" rocks! There's nothing like having an intense duel with someone and then finishing them off with an out-of-the-blue medium finisher. ;P

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

wtf u weird mothertrucker....sorry for the language but i mean come on theres no such thing as the force u n00b no matter what the star wars galaxies ppl tell ya

but what im tryin to say is yah i no what u mean i feel the force all the time when im playin actually like i no where the d00d is gonna be before he goes there so im ready to do my backstab fast

lol when I start a duel my taunt is...(in a loud echoing voice) "I have come here to kick ass!" :)

the original wav file was "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum" but that takes too long to say so I just edited it to the shorter version.

Archived