Home

Single Player...

00M-187

Im thinking of using a different skin of Kyle (trainer or something) and the skin of Jan in a Bikini for SP,. LOL, Also I want to use a saber from the begining and full dark side force. Does anyone think this will take away from the storyline of the game? I just get bored with NF in the beginning, and no saber, and Jan would look better in a bikini... For those who have completed SP what do you think?

*shrugs*

Once you finished it do as you want. I'd say leaving editng the characters until you finish the game.

I have Chewie in place of Jan now with the mod I made, and despite the odd scenes near the end, it's fun :)

KYLE IS DARTH FREAKIN MAUL!!! WITH A RED FREAKIN DARTH MAUL LIGHT SABER HILT!

Heh, anyway when I grabed that mod I had to play the game through. Really great model btw.

Changing the models is fairly easy and I think theres a FAQ about it on this board and maybe in the editing section. Just remember Jan in a bikini might sound fun but what would you say if someone walks in on you when playing...

Originally posted by SeraphimII

KYLE IS DARTH FREAKIN MAUL!!! WITH A RED FREAKIN DARTH MAUL LIGHT SABER HILT!

Heh, anyway when I grabed that mod I had to play the game through. Really great model btw.

Changing the models is fairly easy and I think theres a FAQ about it on this board and maybe in the editing section. Just remember Jan in a bikini might sound fun but what would you say if someone walks in on you when playing...

lol. id just say its part of the game, it came like that,..

Archived