Home

Combat Screams

Prowl lightstar

This is only a minor point but it definately needs sorting. Me and my mate were practicing and generally arsing about on JO. We were dueling and i'd hit him so many times, and his character was screaming so load it was as though i was raping him. Just out of curiousity i asked "HP?", i don't do this normally btw, just when were testing out the game on each other, and he replied "95".

Now i was like your lying, i've hit you loads of times, and you were screaming like a baby, and he was like "no i'm not" so i ran round to his house to check his screen and sure enough he was on 95 hp.

My plee is this, make the various screams, correlate to the amount of damage taken.

1-5 hp:minor squeel

6-20 hp:winded noise (ooof)

21-40 hp:loud ouch!

>40:really load scream

At least them we'd have some indication of how much damage our enemies had taken. At the present the noises are completely randon, it could be as i've said above, or they could have made no noise at all and be down to 1hp. Both extremes are rediculous.

Feedback welcome

Originally posted by HellFyre69

well thats true... that is kind a hard to tell how much HP he has left with all those screams... But you cant judge something just by wut you can hear...m8...

I bet ur english arent u?

Me? I'm not English. :D

Archived