Home

Cloning yourself?!

Ride

I was reading through the FAQs and it said that you need to visit a cloning place and have yourself cloned so if you die, you respawn there and you have to go and pick up your stuff. That means, what ever city you go to, you should go get yourself cloned, so if you die, you can respawn real quick and go get your stuff back.

You can buy insurance?! Is is a monthly fee or something, because they didn't say in the FAQ.

Though, there's been hints at some things not being insurable. What this means is that these power items will both be hard to attain, and hard to keep. Which means that you will think twice before running into stupid fights. Which means that playing the more 'uber'-chars will be more of a challange. Me like. Lightsabers have been mentioned as one example. May we pray mandalorian armour too? :p

Originally posted by Ride

I was reading through the FAQs and it said that you need to visit a cloning place and have yourself cloned so if you die, you respawn there and you have to go and pick up your stuff. That means, what ever city you go to, you should go get yourself cloned, so if you die, you can respawn real quick and go get your stuff back.

You can buy insurance?! Is is a monthly fee or something, because they didn't say in the FAQ.

This game IS LIKE Real life:rolleyes:

Archived