Home

Attn: Tchoucky & former members of Kaiburr Saga

Rajess MoDuron

Tchoucky, I would really appreciate it if you would get in touch with me. The Jedi of the Old Republic Total Conversion needs a coder of your calibre. It actually needs coders, period, but I am sure I speak for the entire team when I say we would be honored if you would be the lead programmer.

We would also like to extend an invitation to the coders who were working on the Kaiburr Saga mod. I've heard it is dead, and would like to invite all of you onto our mod. For more information (although I hope you have all already read some of it) go to :

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44451

Originally posted by Rajess MoDuron

Tchoucky, I would really appreciate it if you would get in touch with me. The Jedi of the Old Republic Total Conversion needs a coder of your calibre. It actually needs coders, period, but I am sure I speak for the entire team when I say we would be honored if you would be the lead programmer.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44451

Well thx that's really nice but i can't :(

In fact i'm leaving sunday for 2 months

1 month of work and 1 of vacations but i won't have any computer so i guess i will not be able to work on any mod !

(that's why i'm hurrying up to finish the model scaling mod ,

wich is almost done btw)

I will still try to come to the forums sometime to answer a few questions and stay tunned ....

But i won't be able to code (sniff).....

maybe in the end of august when i'll come back i'll help you or join the team but for now ....

btw all my mods are open source and i hope someone will use my sources and continue my work during the summer.....

and a last word :

I'm not that good ! there are many better programmers than me !

Archived