Home

Will Someone make a Goku Model plz?

SithLord Maul

ohhh and also saying that DBZ doesnt go along with jk2 is irrelevant, it doesnt go along with the extremely thin plot of q3, or with the style of charactors, but there still (were) mods for it it might be kinda hard for u to understand guys, but lightsabers can be taken out of the game :) i dont think it was really that unbeleavable when BFP decided to take guns out of Q3..... and if somone did have a goke model for example and tried to use it in a multiplayer game with you, im pretty sure u wouldnt be able to see it anyways unless you had the model too, so if u dont like DBZ and dont download the model then it shouldnt matter to you if somone does cause you will just see the generic kyle skin anyway...

btw does JK have automatic downlaods for maps and models and stuff? i dont play multiplayer so my last statement could easily make me look like an assif im wrong, but thats how q3 was so im assuming its the same :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, jk2 does have an auto download, but you need to turn it on and so does the server. and it goes scary slow.

and i think some people took me wrong on my last post, (sorry, poorly written) i meant to say i have NEVER seen any anime except what is shown on cartoon network and i tripped over a few of those kiddy ones on other channels. just claryifing.

so... i think enough has been said about the whold dbz/anime models in jk2 so ill jsut back them all up.

so there.

its been said before and will no doubt be said again.

if you want a non-star warz model, then you will most likly have to do it your self.

not trying to be mean or nuthin, just pointing out a cruel fact.

oh, and BTW, i would think it should really matter which character looks the coolest, not acts. cuz in the end, it all falls to the might of vanity.

I personally love DBZ too, but I think any DBZ model wouldn't "fit" into the JK2 enviroment...

and I'm somewhat mad at how every dbz model (other than bfp) tries to copy the cel animated shadows and such

I MIGHT do one myself for kicks and giggles but:p

Archived