Home

Kman? Can I ask you something?

Grets Sirob

Why did you close my thread with some cryptic message like, "mod request detected, moving to blah blah blah"?

This is not a mod request, I'm asking for help in building a mod that hasn't even been started yet.

I'm confused:confused:.

And where is mod central?

:sithm: You will die, painfully.

Mod Central is located at the bottom of the main forums page

although i dont think its a very active place... so it would be next to impossible to find people that would help build a mod there. i think its better, or at least more effective, to go to each forum asking for people willing to join the team. but i dont think thats allowed.

Whichever way you look at it, a request for people to help with a mod, or for requesting anything mod related, unless you are showing something that has been completed for it (i.e. skin or model) You should post in the Mod forums, not here. And if you think that will be inneffective because there aren't enough people visiting it, you should send private messages to people and have jediknightii.net put something in their news pages. Also if you have a question why a thread was moved or closed, you should also send a private message.

Archived