Home

getting SURFOFF to work in SP with player!!!

Bushin

idontlikegeorge

your post in the mapping forum was RUDE but fair enough, i kinda forgot all about this thread hehe. Of what i can recall i edited the skin file the npc file and a little bit of the source code to go along with it but i can't really remember since it was like a month orso ago. Next time a PM would do and dont post your crude off topic babble in other topics ;-p

your post in the mapping forum was RUDE but fair enough

the only etiquette i broke was going off the thread topic, to which i apologized in my post. as for not PMing you, i figured making a public post in a thread you created would compell you to answer in this thread you "forgot" about.

now my motives did not give you the benefit of the doubt, and for that - only that - i apologize

Of what i can recall i edited the skin file the npc file and a little bit of the source code to go along with it but i can't really remember since it was like a month orso ago

ok so i am assuming we are still talking SP player character; "skin file" for the player model; and source code for SP

as far as i understand, the only editing to the SP source you can do is with a hex editor, as the SP source is not released

also, what files exactly did you edit, the .skin, .surf, or both?

so from what you say, to be able to toggle surfaces on the in-game player character model, you would need to edit the source code?

thank you for answering

Archived