Home

Adding Extra SP NPC's Is It Possible????

Darth-Nasty

Is it?

Does anyone know how?

I want to make it so that i can spawn some of the great mp models in single player without having them replacing current SP characters.

Ive heard that people have managed it but they dont work properly with lightsabers they dont hold them right or something.

Can someone tell me how to make MP models into lightsaber wielding NPC's

Fanx

:)

I don't believe you can add new NPC's I beleive you have to take an original NPC file and edit it -just replace someone like mon mothma but I think the model file from the new skin has to be extracted to the NPC slot you are replacing.

See, a lot of people are saying this, but I don't believe it. There are vague myths floating around about being able to use Icarus scripting to make a default spawn script, which is what runs all of the NPCs that you summon using npc spawn. The only question is, where do you save such a script for it to be activated? I can write the script, I believe [although seeing one would help too] but I don't know what to call it or where to put it. Once I find that out, I would be able to craft brand new NPCs. Only, I say myth for a reason: it's being tossed around as something that can be done, but no one seems to really know how.

• 11 months later...

This has been done in the sp_genarena (the geonosis arena) map. There is all of the normal NPC's plus more (battle droids, padme, obi wan, jango, count dooku, mace windu etc.)

Download it and see, coz im stuck with the same prob, I need to add more NPC's

Archived