Home

Holocrons in Single Player Campaigns?

Does anyone know if Holocrons are available in any of the SWGB single-player campaigns. The only one I saw a hint of it was in one of the Boss Nass scenarios in which an "ally" had a Jedi temple. It would nice to practice using Jedi in these scenarios, but I've never seen one. If they're around, where can I find them? Thanks.

Holocrons play a very important part in one of the Leia campaigns (you have to collect them all to win it). They aren't considered holocrons in the scenario, but they do work the same way (ie, they give you nova while you have them). A single "holocron" is used in two more of the Leia campaigns, again as part of the objective. Since the object is focused on the holocron, you won't get a chance to use it to make nova...

Kryllith

• 2 weeks later...

Um.. holocrons...

Just off the top of my head, in republic mission 2 (the one on sarapin) there's a couple of holos- one right near your starting position I believe.

I'm pretty sure that in most of the B&D scenarios there's a holocron or two, to be used for normal purposes. (not like the leia campaign ones)

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived