Home

I'm new here =)

Padme01

Please tell me im not the only girl here =)

*giggles*

anyways, i've been doing computer animation for a little over a year with pretty good results. i use maya, but i think theres an md3 converter which will let me make JKII models. Anyways, this is a new experience for me - limiting polys, that is... my last model made was Ody Mandrell's podracer, and it was over 30,000 polys!

so anyway, i was PLANNING on doing a Padme model, but it seems someone is already doing that.... so the other thing i was thinking was to do a Padme model with no tear in the costume, and with the cloth on her shoulders. I will animate this as a mesh with her cycles, since i dont think JKII supports cloth simulation!

ta ta for now

lol... you haven't even seen what i can do....

anyways, i'd like to do a padme for JKII (if not, i'll be doing one anyway... a high poly (i.e. 60,000+) version for rendering purposes.

i was CONSIDERING Zam Wessell, but she might be too hard for a first time game model. I'll think about it.

Jesus Jango! What with the kung-fu obsession??

Leave the girl model what she wants to: A female star Wars character!

Whatever happens, I just hope that the community won't let this thread degrade into a wierdly sad and obsessive argument about the size of the characters breasts.

Padme, whatever you decide to do, especially for your first is up to you. There are a lot of female Star Wars characters that haven't been modelled yet, such as the aforementioned Zam Wessel that people would love to see and would spark great intrest. Princess Leia, Mara Jade, Bultar Swan, Adi Gallia and Siri Tachi are just a few others, from the movies, comic books and games.

In the end it's all up to you. Good luck with your chosen project.

are you kidding? you didn't make my avatar... i did.... see the white border? sheesh... if people are gonna accuse me of stealing, then maybe this isn't a forum for me

EDIT: Since you were so courteous, i changed my avatar. So there. :mad: now its much cuter, cause she's about to kiss Ani!!!! :amidala:

thanks for the warm welcome, Tap.

this is a request for any full body or close-up torso shots you can find of Zam Wessel. She's too tricky to do with the limited number of references I have, so if anyone has any Zam Wessel pics with a clear look at her, please email them to SabeRabe@hotmail.com

Welcome to the forums Padme01. I've only been here for a little

while myself. So don't feel left out. Anyway I'd be happy to find

you the pictures you requested. I'll see what I can do for you.

Nice meeting you for the first time Padme01. I hope to see what

kind of good models you can make. :)

If everyone made a thread to introduce themselves it would be a waste of time coming here!! I don't think this was reaaaallyl a thread to ask for ref pics.. more like fishing for your 'warm welcomes'...

Now you'll have to blow me away with a great model to shut me up..

Archived