Home

Reborn Acedemy.

darth dragon

"That is very true as light is weak and dark is strong and the light always fades and dark is ever there."

how insightful, you should either write your own version of the bible or become a physics professor

well your both right at the same time :confused:

but this isn't a physics forum.

Light is actually better ingame (absorb)

but hey, dark is cooler :)

Im interested anyway, you officially taking signups or are you waiting for the site first?

The site aint up yet and Frealis i did not make that up a freind of mine who is very philosophical and belives he is a jedi (but without the force u know all the trining of the mind) any way he made 1 of our R.e teachers belive he was a prophet the teacher left and hada anervous break down anyway another of his sayings is "Light is not everlasting, the sun will die and dark will engulf this planet like it engulfs space around us the only way to live is to imbrace the dark"-MDC

Keep him away from me and that's ok ;)

Anyway, Light vs dark, it's only an RPG role, no need to start a war about it, and even tho in the game, the force is unbalanced and lgiht can overpower dark, dark still has the sheen of ass kicking it always had back to the days of jk1. We will show the lgihties the dark aint dead yet! :D

(i'm tlaknig aobut ni game before we get into all this physics stuff again)

PS: Dragon, get me on that list on your sig Now ;) )

Yeah I think I ended the physics stuff by saying your both right, if you dont know what I mean look it up somewhere else.

Like I said absorb unbalences the force powers in game but you can still be effective with dark force when absorb isn't being used.

Darth, you lost me :)

Are you actually taking people on yet?

The site aint up yet and Frealis i did not make that up a freind of mine who is very philosophical and belives he is a jedi (but without the force u know all the trining of the mind) any way he made 1 of our R.e teachers belive he was a prophet the teacher left and hada anervous break down anyway another of his sayings is "Light is not everlasting, the sun will die and dark will engulf this planet like it engulfs space around us the only way to live is to imbrace the dark"-MDC

oh i see, btw cheeseburgers and boredom are a deadly combination -the simpsons

his quote was touching, maybe he's also a vampire? a vampire jedi, cool beans!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived