Kyle Vs Master yoda

JEDI OUTCAST

Kyle Vs Master Yoda.  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Kyle Vs Master Yoda.

• Kyle.
    • Master Yoda.

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Kyle: Take this you weird little green... hey... where'd he go?

Yoda: The wrath of my new poopchute move, you will feel!

Kyle: YAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

:D :D LOL :D :D

i guess i have too good of a visual imagination, but that's the funniest thing i've heard all day, thanks for the laugh :p

oh, and Yoda would just force twist kyle's balls into a knot and it would be over :eek::p

everyone THINKS he's old and feeble, but in REALITY he'd annihilate kyle and besides, I just hate looking at kyle, he seems like sucha normal character, there isnt anything MAJORLY cool about him excpet he can use both dark and light side powers and thats about it, no cool moves, no wierd ways of speaking; just a guy with a lightsaber.

but you forgot one thing,, what if........ i mean what are the consequenses

if yoda wins : then jan is going to run in the room and leave kyle there to die because then shes going to make love to a midget n show kyle the finga!!

if kyle wins : then kyle would chop yoda in 16 pieces and feed the little ***** to the sandworms or smt..then jan would come running in and start hugging kyle but then (click) (slash) ``i hated the beyotch anyway...``

`feel free to change the story..

Answer : 1 c4n 4lw4y5 j01n 7h3 d4|2k 51d3....drool:duel: :wstupid::cheers::whtsmile::vamp1:

Archived