Home

Any U2 Fans in here? Bono model WIP

LeMon_Vox

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway. Bono is not that small, hes normal. He just a bit stocky and has big head :)

Of course if UVmapping will be finished somehow, I let al the skinners to do skins, and of course shades will be switchable...

But it seems I really stucked... I importet the skeleton and the tags, but this fokin UVmapping and wheighting process really sucks :(

compared to the likes of costumed makeuped ppl i.e most of the jedi council , this is a real person and it looks like him fullstop... (well except hes not finished :D )

fantastic job , u gonna do the rest of the band? lol u2 v jedi council what a fight :D

FATTEH

Edit: oh and ur be good or evil ........ erm EVIL :p

Well, gonna need a new project, and your model is one of two I want to see badly enough that I'm going to attempt [and probably fail miserably] trying to learn to unwrap. Since I want to do a model sometime before the end of the summer, or at least start one, I'm going to need to learn to do this anyway.

I'll try to find a tutorial and see if I can get some help from some people who I think can do this. I've also seen a few things which might help out, so I'll let you know if I actually learn anything useful.

Yupp, I'll make the modell available for those who want to work with it, skinning, remodelling...

But I'm really stucked, I did nothing with the model for 2 weeks! :(((

Don't U know guys somebody, who can really help me in this trouble, making the UVmapping ant the wheight stuff? PLZ

Dont wanna leave this project behind, I worked too much with it already...

:fett:

This is probably a bit ambitious, but I think it would be cool if you could make it so that when he did a taunt, instead of gesturing with his hand, he opened his jacket and showed the American flag like he does :) ! That would probably require a hell of a lot of extra coding though!!!

Nice work on the face there! Keep it up!

<RANDOM>Need Best of 1990-2000! Don't want to wait a few more months for it to be out!</RANDOM>

Okay, back onto the model... I got it into gmax... but the skeleton seems to be floating above his head in a seated position, legs sprawled in front. *ponders* I don't think it's supposed to do that ^_^

And GMax crawls to a halt. Going to try again, see if I'm doing something wrong. I want to at least BEGIN to try to unwrap this puppy tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived