Home

Saber Color Modifications

Commander Q

Well, I've gotten the color of the saber replaced...but when i go to attack the color returns to that of the saber that i replaced.

Okay...say...I've replaced the purple saber [the Purple_glow2 & Purple_line], I make them into the .pk3's (in the proper directories) and but them into the base folder.

I start the game, select the purple saber and then i still see a purple dot on the ground. When i attack with the saber it changes back to the color purple..any ideas on what could be wrong?

-Thanks

well..kinda....

see...i'm making my saber look like a stick...[so i can beat them down with an ugly stick]...and i replaced the purple saber...so when i start the game my saber is my stick..but when i attack it goes back to purple...can you help me??

-Thanks

and what about the purple dot on the ground...i've changed that jpg..but nothing seems to matter.

The light on the ground, not sure how to fix it.

For the saber trail, just edit the purple_glow2.jpeg, make it all black, then edit the two glow JPEGs and make them all black. The trail should disappear.

The light is coded in there with each saber color. In two locations, and RBG number is assigned to the saber. I dont' know the difference between the two except that one is colors out of 255, and the other is normalized, so out of 1. I think these are what cause glow on the ground.

Originally posted by Arkule

The light is coded in there with each saber color. In two locations, and RBG number is assigned to the saber. I dont' know the difference between the two except that one is colors out of 255, and the other is normalized, so out of 1. I think these are what cause glow on the ground.

Where is the light coded?

Archived