WIP: Trebor, Coleman

PIo Koon

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Chrono

ok heres the saber i modeled off of =O)

http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt/Crimson.html

i WANTED this saber to have like a firey skin because when u think of Dragon u think of it breathing fire..so u would get Black Red Orange and yellow colors

BUT...i want this to be Coleman Trebor's official saber since his saber is just some stupid generic one

so i'll get a concept pic of what colors i want it to be and post it later...thankx chrono!!!

PIo Koon, Boba, You guys can trust me. I won't give it out to anyone. If you want I'll try to get it in the selection menu for Multiplayer. Might be tough though (b/c I've never done it before). Also I'm not too sure how to get an Icon in (since I'm still working on that with Yoda). I'm almost 100% posotive it is in some skin file. Don't know the command though. I'll find out. Also PIo Koon, if you would, please send me the Icon you want to show up in the Multiplayer selection. LiNuXProggy@cs.com is my email. (If you want I can work on the Bot as well).

yay 5 pages..hurray for trebor

-----------UPDATE--------------

Mapping probs galore!

argh were having some serious map applying issues and i don't know when or if it can be fixed....this called for a map editing or new mapping...so the release date will be postponed..and no download by this weekend =O\

if anyone can map good (no ****ty stuff) plz respond

im still confident in musashi but some help in the mapping department would be much appreciated

Great news PIo Koon. I have Trebor selectable as a bot and he works. Only one problem. I can't get him to pull out his lightsaber and fight me. I'm working on it though. I'm also working on making him a selectable character in Multiplayer (that one isn't goin too hot cuz I don't know what I'm doing wrong). Also I could see where it would be complicated skinning that the way it was mapped. I'm in need of that Default Icon PIo Koon. Also, what kind of stuff would he say like when he dies or kill someone. One final thing, if you have AOL or AIM message me plz at MidgitYoda

Well guys. I have just about all the technical work together on him. I finally got him into the Multiplayer selection and the Bot Selection. I'm just working on his bot personality. After all that's done, all that is needed to be done is to have a good skin goin (except PIo Koon wants it re-UVMapped b/c it is a bit awkward). I'm working on the Bot Personality and attacks.

I could UVMap it for you (since I have learned the "correct" way to UVMap). I won't be able to get to it for a while though and I would need the .max file. I might be able to get to it by later this week though if you want me to (also I'm still working on his Bot personality).

Chrono already got me..but if yours is a different one then yes

midgjit yoda i would send u the max file...but if u can't get to it until later next week im not sure if im going to send....this model is ready for release it just needs to be mapped for a skin...waiting that long for one thing im not sure i can do

if i have to i will but id rather not wait longer than i have to

Well PIo Koon, I'm sorry but I really wanna finish my Jawa so I can have my Lan Party (I'm going to have it as soon as he's done)

But if you don't find anyone before Sunday, send me the .max file and I'll work on it and may be able to have it done in a day or two. (Skinning my Jawa Beta now. Have the head mapped and workin on the body). I need an MD3 Exporter though. Any Ideas? Anybody got one?

Archived