Home

WIP: Trebor, Coleman

PIo Koon

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give it a shot if it's segmented. Every model sent to me so far hasn't been segmented, so I'm forced to reconstruct it from partial scratch. Do you know how much hell that is? :p

Now that I think of it, you're using 3dsmax. Bah, sorry I can't :(

A glm is a different story. All the caps and body parts are segmented. Plus, there is no test skin to work off of :(

A glm is easier to unwrap when being imported than an md3, because an md3 file has no tags without a QC file or some parent file to define them all.

Hes not blue hes dark green and It during the Arena Battle with the Jedis and Battle droids He confronts Count Dooku on the balcony And he gets shot by Jango Fett and falls to his death or could of been dead while falling

Spoiler incase anyone hasn't seen Episode 2

It was somewhat sad when Jango died. Poor little Boba Fett lost his father. Evil Mace Windu needs to pay for that. Yet it was still cool watching his head roll across the arena :D

Anyways about how long til this model is released?

This model looks really good. Trebor is a cool character. Can't wait to see him in game. BTW please don't post things that have nothing to do with the model. This includes your opinions about the Star Wars movies.

as i said the release date is undetermined...until its mapped im not releasing it =O\

and chrono...can u PLZ give me your msn name or at least make a new one or something so i can talk to u while im talking to toonces bradfu and musashi? lol plz?

and Colemantrebor wasn't green or blue...hes teal/turquoise..

ok..remember when all the jedi showed up...and remember when one jedi came up to the shybox that count dukoo was in...jango opened fire at him at point blank...he deflected a few but even mace windu couldn't of gotten them all at that range and he was hit and fell down hundreds of feet to the ground of the arena

screenie

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/colemantrebor/index_movie.html

Xyphox..thankx for your concern man i appreciate it..

but i don't mind...as long as it has to do with

Coleman Trebor

My Saber

Others models me and Boba are making

Or questions for us =OD

i won't mind...but don't turn this thread into talking about other models or anything...as long as it gets back on track i don't mind

Boba......calm down....

hes right though there is an in game screenie...maybe he just ment skinned in game or on his comp? o well

Archived