Home

Gunner Clan

Camus

Something tells me that since no one has replyed there isnt a gunner clan for JKII yet... Im sorry Im not that great at the light saber but my reaction rate with the gun is a lot faster... dont ask me how that is but... I serve clans that support gunners better than ones that are 100% Jedi or Sith... Hum I remember the good old days when you could play Jedi Knight on the zone and find a clan that was either Jedi Sith, and gunner... and it looks like gunners are slowly be comeing the way of the past...

Originally posted by Camus

Is there a way I could be leader of the gunners???

If you are talking to me if you were good enough you could be. YOu would have to be good not just average, so maybe we can set up a trial or something. Do you have msn or aim?

*bump*

Well... as it stands It seems Darth Knight's clan is very inactive... wall they are doing something I dont know any thing about im running around im multiplayer alone fighting 2 bots and making 5 kills in less than a minute... I dont know about you people but Its getting old!!!

There ain't many of them, but heres one European 1.04 Mercs vs Jedi Server (good to train gun skills):

!GameSurf.de 5/5 (TeamFFA) Jedi vs Merc - 212.122.148.102:28074

Pretty fast too, haven't had a single connection interrupted on one of those yet.

Arker

• 2 weeks later...

Archived