Home

Another ****ing problem...

Supers

Guess what?READ THE TITLE.Guess the error.READ THIS.

JK2: v1.02a win-x86 Mar 4 2002

Initialising zone memory .....

----- FS_Startup -----

ERROR: filename length > MAX_QPATH ( strlen(Program Files/LucasArts/Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast/GameData/base/levelshots/) = 78)

...I get this error in SP...How do I make the damn screen go away?...I'm TIRED OF HAVING ALL THESE PROBLEMS IN THIS GAME...I wish someone would read my other problem named: The white screen isnt going away.

My life sucks with all the problems in my damn life...

Forget my other signature read this: car dealers are wierd.$4000 down is all they ****ing say.I think if a monkey cam around,I would implant its brain with theirs.Oh god, what will they think of next?Men in cages?Why do MIB have the that name?Why cant they just name it Men in white?SO the white person is the newbie and the black person is the main character?I scream for ice cream after I cream dinner with scream I.This place isnt big enough for us so I'll make you leave becuase you take up 999,999/1,000,000 Miles of this world.girls with the name michelle are wierd and have blond hair.THEY SUCK.Never, ever, go to the MP server named: ALWAYS ONLINE CTF! Why?Because if you shoot the person who sold the server to the owner of the server will ban you from a server that isnt even his.If you join that server you are a gay ass.Tell !Jedi admin! that he shouldn't go around servers that arent even his andban ppl just for shooting him.If someone shoots me I wont ban them.I wouldnt guve a hsit like that 1 yr old ******* that doesnt know that he is a dumbass.He SELLS servers.$40 each.Isnt that gay like him?You dont get money from the server so what's so special about buying server that doesnt give you anything?Assfighters galor up his ass.I hope he goes to hell because he says he owns http://www.mysisadmin.com. I wonder whyy a little baby like that would do that?BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW $HIT!I think that if you eat crackers, you must be the darth cracker nut.Who hates this game?Doesn't this pre-signature annoy you?Yes!So stop reading.Why am I typing this?You'll never understand.I would like you to.Should I keep this annoying pre-signature?YES!SO I can

P!ss people off that I dont even know.I think you were born in a galxy far so close far away.

If you are a JK2 JO freak you must be one of these people that do these things.

-NAme yourself Darth whatever.

-Name yourself De* where the star is your first name

More annoying stuff for the pre-signature ciming soon!

I assume you have tried a clean install?

And you did delete the directory and all of the folders before reinstalling?

If that is the case go into your base folder and delete both your mp config file and your sp config file.

Sometimes after a nasty crash they will become corrupt and after deleting them you will generate new configs the first time you run the game again. Keep in mind you have to set everything up again but that really does not take long.

If you still have problems, look and see what driver version your video card is running.

Are you able to run other open GL games fine?

BTW you run XP?

Reason I ask is there is a Kueller skin in the file database that crashes my game into a white screen in XP upon snapshot (no idea why).

Ignore my signature...

Im not sure anout the open gl part.I dont know if I have any games that open l with it.I del. two maps that I thought would cause the problem.Still, it wouldn't go away.So I just did a clean install and I havent tried mp or sp because Im not sure what maps to keep and whta maps to delete.I doubt it was tha maps that were causing this.But, when I get that error, It says there is an error in the "levelshots" folder.I dont even have a levelshots folder now.I did before but It still says the ****ing thing over and over.If this has ever happend to you, please post here and say how you fixed the problem, besides homosexual ewok.

Archived