Home

New Mod needs help....

Cdr

Lo peeps,

Okay, this might be a long post.

A little bit of background, 3 and a half years ago me and a friend sat down to write a full design document for a game we had mapped out in our minds. After getting interest from a couple of software companies, we decided to go ahead, and spent the next 6 months locked away trying to come up with something. In the end we were left with a 300+ page design document, which contained a complex and involving story, a full techincal brief, full colour drawings of all maps, characters and weapons featured in the game. After another 3 months we gained nothing from the software companies, because it was not in playable code, they would not touch it. Since then the copies of the document has sat on dusty shelfs.

We only recently found them again, and now want to make them into a mod for a game. We knew that Half-Life was old, and needed something with better graphics, we need the best game out there. Then JK2 came along and all our prayers were answered.

What do we need? Well, we need everything, neither myself or my friend can code, we can't model (I've only just recently been jumping into the wonderful world of polygons), we have no means of turning what we have on paper into a game.

If you can offer your services to us, please contact me on robfleet@hfleet.freeserve.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you.

(btw, I can make websites, and we'll have one up pretty soon, depending on the interest shown from potential team members).

Archived