Home

New to Modeling, Have no Freaking Idea where to Start

Gram_Reaper

Hey Everybody.

I wanted to get a jump start on modeling characters when im young but i have no leads. Ive read through the whole modeling tutorials and it still doesnt give me the easiest program to use, how to use it and how to begin even. It just blabbers on about how to get them ingame once youve compleated them. If there are any, I Mean Any Intermeidite modelers out there please reply.

Gram Reaper

yea id suggest GMAX as i now feel its best for moddelling, basics and advance... ifirst started wiv milkshape, and thats very simple to learn, but GMAX is cool if u use a simple tutorial, if u can get the tutorial from the discrret website, it teaches u loads honest, im still learning it.

ive got a copy of lightwave to but ijust mess around wiv that, and im not sure if u can make models wiv that and use them for JKII??? if sumone can answer that id b grateful, thanks,

GMAX!!!!! YES great starting point :p i still suggest getting the tutorial off the website first as it teaches u the basics of panning around and all of the basic interface of the program.

hope ive helped, craig xxx

Archived