Home

Taking custom saber requests

-Chrono_MOT-

actually got my own private design....

http://www.daktanion.dk/images/Lightsaber3.jpg

it only needs to be strechted out to the same size as Kyle's... (forgot to do that when i drawed the thing ;) )

its ment so you can see the blade between the layers so that the between the "tops" you can see it, and it should start from where the ////////////// part is... hope you will make it... one of my friends told me he would but he hasn't started and proberly won't :( :( :( :(

oh and chrono, on the pic i posted, for my saber hilt, I just noticed taht the labeled 'Left' view is actually the right and the labeled 'Right' view is actually the left. Whoops, It doesnt really matter cuz they are pretty much the same excpet the red emitter button is on the wrong side and so is the yellow length adjuster:D

sorry lol

-Gholam-

Originally posted by Darth Exar Kun

history1.htm a little longer though

^

Better yet please go out to this site------^

Scroll down aways and it should be called Anakin's padawan lightsaber and it should say the following:

"The origin on the construction of this lightsaber is somewhat shrouded in mystery and legend. Often Padawans will go to the ice world of Ilum. There, in a specific cave, the Jedi have harvested rare Adgerian crystals used in the construction and operation of their lightsabers. This can take several days or even weeks. A Padawan can collect crystals and construct them elsewhere but for the full experience they construct them in the caves. Legend has it, Anakin entered the depths of this cavern and was visited by a dark presents. Anakin does not entirely remember constructing this, his first lightsaber but rather was in a trance and given to him by this dark vision.

The lightsaber was at Anakin's side for many years until it was destroyed. Cut in half by the droid factory machinery on Geonosis. A Trade Federation world."

Again this is not the New Hope saber luke gets. They are different.

Archived