Home

Lightsaber Hilts in Progress

quamosity

The sword saber is a good idea because you wouldn't have to replace the blade with a lightsaber. You could model it just like that and place the tag as normal at the top of the hilt. In the comic that weapon had like a saberblade surround the metal blade in the comic. Definately a cool idea.:D

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its quamo, btw...

Yes, I have been to that website. As a matter of fact, I have been in contact with Luuke (the webmaster) about incorrect lightsabers featured there.

I do not plan on making Dara Jade's saber, as I find the 'character' itself rather silly. Leia's lightsaber, as well as Vima Da Boda's lightsabers are ones that I am considering. As to when, however, I don't have a clue. I don't know about the Dark Woman's saber

I will keep you informed. Or, at least surprised.

-quamo

ok quamosity thanks, if you just use m3sd (milkshape 3d) and a skining program for the skin, how do you add your finished work into the game. i have completed my quinlan vos model and i have made a skin 512 x 512 pixels and used the texture coordinate editor. i now want to play with my saber how do i do so since its the first model i have attempted to put into a game. i tried exporting it as a md3 file with the .qc file u have to make, and i put it in my c:/models/weapons2/saber folder and used winzip to make it a pk3 file and put into my jedi outcast base directery and when i start jk2 and play i only see the kyle saber and not the one i made please help.

Sounds good, Quam o. Silly me for getting it wrong last time...I had just looked at your name to make sure, too...bah. Anyway...Leia's and Dark Woman's are both looking nice...I'm sure they'd look nice ingame. Oh...and perhaps Old Ben Kenobi's lightsaber hilt? I haven't seen a mod compatable one of that floating around anywhere. I'd also like to see Count Dooku's Jedi lightsaber hilt. I like that one...okay, i'll stop rambling about my wants and whatnot..seeya.

Originally posted by Lord Tnuc

Sounds good, Quam o. Silly me for getting it wrong last time...I had just looked at your name to make sure, too...bah. Anyway...Leia's and Dark Woman's are both looking nice...I'm sure they'd look nice ingame. Oh...and perhaps Old Ben Kenobi's lightsaber hilt? I haven't seen a mod compatable one of that floating around anywhere. I'd also like to see Count Dooku's Jedi lightsaber hilt. I like that one...okay, i'll stop rambling about my wants and whatnot..seeya.

Hmm..I havent made Leia's or the Darkwomans saber yet. Those are not my pictures. Also, Monkey Kung Fu has made a good Old Ben lightsaber that was also converted to JediMod. It is very nice. So nice, in fact, that I have no plans on trying to do a better one.

-quamosity

Hi Quamosity, I was refered to you by someone. I wish you had a pm or Aol im name so I could speak to you in private about this but.... I have a personal request. And if you were to be kind enough to do it for me I would be willing to give you a very expensive modeling program. It's not a huge request... Just something basic for my redesigned clan. Thank you very much and you can contact me via Aol Instant Messenger. My screen name is Jessman233. Or you can contact me through email at Jessman233@hotmail.com

I worked on some more Jedi Council Members:

Jocasta Nu's Lightsaber Hilt:

http://web.umr.edu/~mlang/jk2/Sabers/saber_nu.jpg

Eeth Koth's Lightsaber Hilt:

http://web.umr.edu/~mlang/jk2/Sabers/saber_koth.jpg

Both are available in my saber package:

http://web.umr.edu/~mlang/jk2/Downloads/sabers_q_jedimodcompatible.zip

Jessman, I emailed you about your request but it might have been confusing. Email me at quamosity@havenofrags.com and we can talk.

-quamosity

Ok, Ki-Adi-Mundi's Saber should be fixed now. I was testing around with it a while back and apparently didn't change it back. I also made that saber a little wider as I didn't feel it had the correct shape it should have.

Download link is the same as above :)

-quamosity

Archived