Home

Naked Jan Skin - Plasmacoolant

Plasmacoolant

Just a quick announcement for those interested in this skin.

1. Stop sending me email on this topic.

2. I did not post a link to this skin on the Naked Jan thread started by PatchX that was here a few weeks ago. I can't remember who that was.

3. I have had many, many, too many, requests for these skins to use as a base for other skins. I am no longer willing to send these skins to anyone.

I beleive that the Absath skins are a great asset for skinning Jan, however I can no longer send these to anyone because of the simulated nudity involved. Some parents/guardians have a problem with simulated nudity and I don't want to risk a child getting a hold of these skins because I sent it to them.

Any further questions NOT related to the Naked Jan Skin can be sent to plasmacoolant@hotmail.com or visit http://plasmaskins.jediknightii.net for my latest skins.

Thanks

- Plas.

:(;):D

Glad to see the nude skins are finally going away. I think some people wanted to use the idea of a base skin as an excuse. I admit that I had thought a nude skin would make a perfect base for a skin, because you could paint any clothing over it you wanted; however, I discovered just how easy it is to make flesh tones work. Have a mini palette with a base color and then lighter and darker versions for highlights and shadows, and bam, you're golden. Forgot whose tutorial mentioned this, but it's a serious help.

Archived