Home

highlander model request

Lazarus85

i know i am supposed to use the model request thread but half the stuff requested in there doesnt get done, so i am simply gonna ask for some people's help here. i myself have no idea how to model, i dont have the programs to do it either. i have been trying to find somebody to do this for me for awhile now. what i need is models for connor and duncan macleod from the highlander movie/T.V. Series. if you think about it there could be a highlander mod made for the duel gameplay mode. anyway please help if you can.

you really think that making a thread will improve your chances of finding someone to make this model for you? the sticky thread was made so people like you dont fill these forums up with spam requests. i hope kman closes or deletes this thread, you blatantly disregarded his efforts to keep this forum clean and respectable.

Originally posted by Madjai

you really think that making a thread will improve your chances of finding someone to make this model for you? the sticky thread was made so people like you dont fill these forums up with spam requests. i hope kman closes or deletes this thread, you blatantly disregarded his efforts to keep this forum clean and respectable.

i didnt mean any offense by it actually and there is no reason for your dumb flaming of me. you say people like me, im guessing you mean newbs, i assure you that just because of my title i am not a newb and if you want me to prove it i will fight you in any game anytime you little punk.

you really shouldnt assume, it leads to stupidity. the people like you are simply those who make requests and dont know how difficult it is to get a model ingame. and what flame? i never insulted you in anyway, i simply stated why making a new thread in order to make a request is wrong.

Both of ya'll calm down.

I'd personally like to see Duncan's or Connor's katana hilts on one of the dl sites. I think they're beautes.. ofcourse some configerations would have to be met if it were to be a saber.. the activation and blade-length-adjuster buttons to be specific.

Good luck in all your work.

-Darth Sadao :darth:

Originally posted by Madjai

you really shouldnt assume, it leads to stupidity. the people like you are simply those who make requests and dont know how difficult it is to get a model ingame. and what flame? i never insulted you in anyway, i simply stated why making a new thread in order to make a request is wrong.

alright its ok then, im sorry i took it that way.

Personally, I don't see his post to be that big of a problem. With all the WIP threads at the top of the page, I personally find it a little refreshing to see somebody post something else for a change ... even if it should be in a sticky thread. Besides, as frequently as everyone seems to post in those threads, this one's gonna be on page 9 within the hour anyway. ;)

Most modelers have their own models that they want to do. When they can't think of anything to do, it would be a good thing for a request thread to have requests in it. That way, if they are feeling generous they can make your powderpuff girl model. So please, post your request, following the guidelines therein. Thanks.

Archived