Home

I've got free time and I want to use it!

Supers

Ok,I'm gonna need some stuff and info and a-bleh and a-blah.

First, (Supid question...)what program should I use for the skin?

Where can I find tutorials?Where can I get examples?Do I need to model?Ive tried the tut that was in the tools folder.I mean the tut that said about skinning.Please, answer back...With all this editing in this forum, Im thinking about trying to make a game!

While I realize he either didn't think or care to read through your "sticky" posts, the way you treated him was rather harsh. I think a moderator should treat people with at least a modicum of respect. Instead of being insulting, why don't you make a general non-offensive response to all posters for this type of inquiry.

Perhaps say,...

"A list of information has been supplied in the sticky posts at the top of the forum. Please check through those threads before posting any further questions."

Then give them a link directing them to the corresponding thread, this one being "Before you ask a question- Skinning Tutorial's & Info", and close the thread. You direct them to what they wanted, and eventually people might get the hint that posting these questions will lead them to the same spot.

It will likely work as well as insulting them does....

.... and as a moderator, I feel you should be above that.

STICKY POSTS SUCK!

I go there and I reply something, they dont respond.

It didnt help a bit when I was trying to make a server.

SO, STICKY POSTS SUCK!

So, I go to other threads and dont even bother with them

Look Supers. Just because infinity_blade made a suggestion to

kman that he shouldn't be so harsh doesn't mean you can be

harsh at kman. Just because you and sticky posts don't get along

doesn't give you the right to attack kman.

That kind of attitude will probably get you absolutely no help

whatsoever. Try to be a little more civil nextime.

Well, I guess infinity blade must not have read the "Not to sound mean" part. :p

I also left this thread open so that you could answer and I could possibly see if you just passed it by on accident. But now I see that I was wrong.

BTW- you only post in that sticky thread if you are requesting something, not if you are looking for something to do. Just do it, don't talk about doing it.

Archived