Home

where do you get version code 1.04?????????????????????

jedi_surfer

i keep reading that some of these mods that are out only work with version 1.04? the newest patch i have upgrades to 1.03, so what day is this and how much time have i lost? because i am certainly lost. any help or understanding would be helpful. (a complete understatement)

thanks as always,

-the surfer

:wstupid:

well that's what i thought. then the other day i downloaded the newest jedimoves file from jediknight2files.com and in the text file that accompanied the file, that describes everything it can do, it says: that you can alter a line in the game that allows limbs to be cut off in multiplayer, but that it only works in versions 1.04. so that got my head spinning because i wasn't aware of any such version. so there is ONLY version 1.03, which means there is no way to cut limbs off in multiplayer? hhmmmmmmmmmmm???? i don't know, as usual.

thanks again,

-the surfer

Originally posted by DiscoFever

the source code is 1.03a and there is no 1.04

I think

It doesn't have a specific version number. 1.04 is, however, the most accurate name. Why? Since there is already a 1.03a server binary which can make things reeeaaaly confusing. It's just easier to stick with 1.04.

like i said the jedimoves file i downloaded says that you need to alter a line to allow body parts to be hacked off in multiplayer. it stated that it would only work in 1.04. so is the latest patch you can get from jediknight2files.com the 1.03a (1.04)?

forever thanking,

-the surfer

Like Emon said, U104 isn't a patch, but rather a mod. The purpose of this is because the U stands for Unofficial or Unofficial Version. It was made as a mod so that those that decided they didn't want it, could remove it without the need to re-install the game. If you have u104 installed you can still play v103 games as well. Hope this helps.

-Orb

Archived