Home

what do the stuff you pick up do?

slimking

Well, the cute little animal is an "Ysalamari": pick it up and you'll be encased in a yellow bubble, which renders you immune to force powers - but you cannot use any force powers yourself.

The black cube is probably a "dark side enlightenment" which gives you rank 3 in all dark side powers and all neutral powers as well. You can only pick it up if you're dark side.

The blue cube is the same thing as above but just for light side: rank 3 in all light side powers and all neutral powers.

Then there's the force boon, which gives you unlimited force for 30 secs. Very useful in conjunction with the above "enlightenments"....

Hope that helped.

The animal thing is called a ysalimari, which was put there for us to spell and pronounce wrong. It negates any force powers used against you, but it prevents you from using any force powers yourself.

The round blue thingy is called a force boon. It makes your force meter recharge a lot quicker.

The square black and blue things are dark and light enlightenment powerups, respectively. These give you level three in all dark or light force powers.

slacker

Edited to say: cjais, how DARE you beat me to it?! hehe

LMFAO!!!!!

haha slacker!!! Gotcha good!

The problem is, we're all so damn helpful in this place, lodsa good vibes!

BTW slacker, I think I've seen "Ylsamiriari" spelled differently 3(!) times in the manual and game itself.... LOL, it appears the developers couldn't agree on a name either....

The Ysalamiri (this should be the correct spelling) as a species were introduced in the Thrawn trilogy (by Timothy Zahn, book 1, "Heir to the Empire"). They were used to render people immune to force powers and eventualy to capture Luke Skywalker. They are not intelligent, and their force absorbing field was developed as a response to force sensitive predators. They spend most of their life on trees (like leeches, not moving).

Archived