Home

Movie Maps

Hanch Saode

How many good movie-based maps are out there???

I have:

Dooku's Hangar

FFAepisode1

Throneroom (nWo2k)

EchoBaseCTF

duel_kamino

duel_counsil SE

I like playing on such maps....since feel of playing at a location from the movie is cool :)

But does someone know a few more cool movie-based maps??

If you haven't gotten it, download Duel Bespin. It's the carbon freezing chamber, and everything outside. You can duel on the platform where Luke looses his hand. It's also good for FFA since there are locations far from that platform hosting a sniper rifle. The carbon freeze chamber actually works. I had it come down and kill me once, but I haven't yet figured out how to trigger it.

ALSO, Jabba's palace is VERY IMPRESSIVE. You can kill Han Solo by swinging at his carbonite frozen body and a big chunk of his midsection comes flying off. Guess, you can't thaw him now. It is an early version, hope they add the Rankor (the pit is there!)

Pit of Carkoon??! (Or it may be called Jabba's Barge) Poor texture quality, but it is fun fighting around the Pit of Sarlacc. One of the smaller skiffs are moving around. And there is the one with the plank extended. Don't try to be Luke cuz you cant grab it and jump back up, youll end up being slowly digested over 1 or 2 seconds till you respawn..

Archived