Zey

Are you willing to help?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you willing to help?

• Yes - Where i go
    • No - Can\'t be arsed
    • Maybe - What is the plan?
    • I want more information

Basically, i am part of Barrysworld, and i'm looking for the best MOD's in the community to be combined into 1 single MOD.

All of the Best Basically.

We would like an MOD that everyone will use and everyone will enjoy.

This is mainly to improve what Raven left us with, and to make an MOD the community wants.

Obviously anyone who submits their MOD to be all part of the same Dream will get full credit.

I just want what everyone wants.... a good jk2.

I have good connections with the community, so any superb work will be submitted to MOD companies who pay for the work people do.

I am also looking for Coders, who can help piece the MOD's together.

I'm on quakenet: irc.barrysworld.com #bwjk2l #barrysworld #jk2mod

Under name Zey

email: zey@barrysworld.com

Anyone is welcome to help, this is open to everyone.

Thanks

Zey

Nightmare..... the plan is to anyone who has created small or large MOD's and believes it should be a standard part of the game should contact myself in irc or by e-mail.

Anyone can submit their MOD's and ideas, and i will put a list of all MOD's that are submitted into a forum (Barrysworld) so that the community can comment on what they would like to see in a standard jk2 game.

Once it is compiled with the communities choices, it will be released and everyone who has taken part in the MOD will get credited for their work no matter how small.Also with information on who did what part.

If it's successful, and the whole jk2 community prefer it to the normal 1.04, then i will contact Raven and see if it can become official.

Just trying to improve the game and make it what the community want.

The final part of is i want it to be editable in game, so u can turn the new settings on and off, depending on which MOD you like or dislike

I have a few ideas which Dest kindly said would give a go at coding, Cheers mate!!!!! :D

All improvements, comments and people who want to add their MOD's for such a project, please post on this thread, or on the BW forum:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26354

Cheers

Zey

While I love this idea, i would like to use some kind of shared source control control system so that it is easier for us all to track each others changes.

My obvious choice is CVS since it handles concurrent changes to the same file.

Of course, this means I have to teach everybody on the planet how to use it...

Archived