Home

Jedi Schools

ch0wd3r

Well, this is kind of a comic im making with my friends. I came here and just registered, and wondered if i should make it an RPG, and i thought it would be cool, so here we go.

Episode I: The Secret of the Vor'Na'Tu

Chapter 1

Well, the first day of school arrives for me. Im Naddiel Skywalker, and I am about to live in a new prefab shelter, with my new roommates. Damn, I am very nervous, first time i get to use a lightsaber, and i get to learn to use the ways of the force. It's 7:26am and i am very tired, and i hate these clothes, they stink of I'll have to wash them when i get to the room. I walked into the hall and sat next to an incredibly beautiful girl. As the Jedi Master told us that we had to make our own light saber, i immediately drew down a sketch of my one. As we got to the rooms, I washed my clothes and dried them. I walked into the kitchen and saw the girl that I sat next to, along with four boys and another 4 girls. Suddenly, I fell over on the floor and woke up in the medic...

• 4 weeks later...

Well, just a warning, you're story-line is good and everything, but this is mainly a d20 Forums, not that you won't get recruits, you most likely will, but most likely not in the numbers you're talking about. 9 players is a LOT for an RPG. If you play it nice & proper you'll have to wait for each one to post before posting again, and that would take a good while with 9 people in the game...just a warning.

O and as one final warning: I have been known to be wrong.

Archived