Home

New Saber Draw Posistion

VpR_Kell

Hi every one. this is my first time posting. Anyway, anyone out there who has any idea how to edit animations please contact me at Kell128@balask.com. I want to make a new posistion for drawing a saber. In stead of the normal draw, I want to have Kyles arm swing out to the side and spin the saber horizontally and ignite it. if u have any questions, im a graphics artist and can easily show u what i want with a picture. just use my email to contact me. Keep up the good work.

-VpR_Kell-

You'll need SoftImage which costs about 8-10 thousands dollars to lease, then an option to buy at the end of the lease period. You'll also need tons of experiance with the software.

James Monroe said we might be able to make new animations by making them in 3DSM, then exporting to XSI (it contains anim data too) then using Carcass to make the GLA. The only problem is, there's no way to import the ORIGINAL GLA so that you can add to the old animations.

No, It's 8K something for one of the lease plans... I'm sure student is cheaper. There's like a gajabiliion prices for it for different licenses...

I've looked for it warez, and never once found a working download of XSI 2.0.1, only 1.5x and other BS that were just viruses.

Even still, it's useless unless we can somehow import the GLA, unless someone wants to take the time to remake over 17,000 frames of animation for JO, but I doubt that will happen...

A lot of the stuff you guys said went right over my head, but thanks anyway. BTW, what is a good program for making new JK2 models? (im really interested in this as I plan on using the engine to make a demo of sorts of a game I'm designing.) Or if someone does not mind, I will request 4 models, all with trenchcoats, one with a mullet, on a ponytail like exar kuns, one, bald, and one spiked up hair. all males and open coats. If thats possible just drop me a line. I know it sounds like a lot, but I am an artist after all and i look for little details hehe. I can texture myself if given a blank set of textures to work from. Thanks again.

-VpR_Kell-

P.S. If someone does the latter part of the question by making the models, You will recieve Credit on the demo. After all give credit where credit is due. Thanks again. (I can send pictures from another modeling program if u would like to know some details) Whew now im winded hehe.:)

Archived