Home

dumb goku (meant to post reply, not thread - n00by i am)

HardcoreTaco

uhm... my only complaint about people wanting anime charecters (such as DBZ) for jk2 is this..

1) who the f*ck wants to see goku weilding a light saber.. id mutch rather see him mauled by one..

2) theres already a total conversion mod out there for the q3 engine called BID FOR POWER!!! probably the best 3d dbz game ever made.. (sorry if thats spam)

its just a dumbass concept.. woo, the force is strong in you piccolo-san, go show them who's boss with your lightsaber.. aside from the fact - that he can shoot fire balls and big beams out of his hands.. i agree.. DBZ and starwars have NOTHING IN COMMON!!

(not that i don't like dbz, its one of my fav animes, but goku and michal jackson have more in common than dbz and starwars)

SRY!!

I say let those who want DBZ in JKII should have it. I mean, those who don't want them don't have to use them at all. As much as I am a fan of DBZ, I don't think DBZ belongs in JKII, but I'm not complaining. In fact, if they can pull it off, more power to them. It can't hurt anyone anyway.

"Piccolo, are you all right?"-Goku, during Raditz encounter

"Yeah, I think I can still fight."- Piccolo

yeah, so i was wondering, can we hear someone else whine about dbz and starwars. if someone wants to put it in, let em. i saw someone making a Bono model. what does U2 have to do with starwars? or Mr T?? NOTHING!! Vampire Hunter D doesnt either. who cares? if they want them, let them make em. dont download them. there problem solved. now clean the sand out of your cl!t and shut up.

Archived