Home

What is Hydroball?

Quackster

I feel so stupid for asking, but what is Hydroball? After seeing it pop up endlessly across the screen, I've decided to ask before I DL it. Thanks for the help! :)

"Hey Patrick, guess what I am!"-SpongeBobSquarePants

"Uh, stupid?"-Patrick Star

"No silly, I'm Texas!"-SpongeBobSquarePants

"What's the difference?"-Patrick Star

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I mean no offence to those who love Texas. The quote was part of the show and does not represent my views on Texas. ;)

Yep. The best source (or analogy) of where Hydroball came from is FFX's Blitzball. Of course, that one WAS soccer underwater; Hydroball adds the 3D element that should have been in Blitzball to JK2, and thus it ends up being really, really fun. :D

However, give modders a couple of days to update to the 1.04 code or their mods will likely not work for you. The official message stated that it was a "small fix," so no worries. :)

Originally posted by HellFyre69

well I had hydroball... and i couldnt find servers, (that was in 1.03) perhaps they will fix it soon.. I HOPE... Never played hydroball or *BLITZBALL* online....

Hydroball is what they call is in JO... Blitzball is what they call it in Final Fantasy X(10). Its the same thing essentially, its probably more fun on JO though, not as much delay.

Archived