Home

Puling and pushing in 1.04.....

Russk Rijann

Pulling and pushing should not be used as your main weapons! Pulling and pushing are not main attacks. In any of the Star Wars movies did you see any Jedi or Sith feverishly running around trying to trip each other up with force manouvers?.......no! (if you did then test your eyes)

Force pull, at tleast in the movies is mainly used on the lower sort of enimies. It is used for moving driods away from the Jedi. It is only used once in a saber battle and , well Maul was cheap anyway :D

All of you who are whining about the fact you cannot pull A guy of their feet 9 out of 10 times obviously arent Star Wars fans.

Blocking isn't lame. Saber fights shouldn't last three seconds! Grow up you spamming morons!

Agreed.

A reason why people are whining is that they used to get loads of easy kills with some lame "patented spam-move"...but with the new changes they suddenly can't do that anymore and are forced to adapt or lose.

People are now complaining because the pull-sweep isn't as effective anymore or that the biggest spam of all times; the backstab is all of a sudden blockable. Amazing, huh?

Thats very true. These sort of people are very childish not becuase of what they say or do. But becuase most children ask questions to which they already know the answer becuase it reasures them. These people may be scared now, because there is nothing to reasure them that they are good players? (i'm probably wrong on this one but its still an intresting philosphy)

(OT: somehow though I don't feel right....two people have agreed with me? Hell must of indeed frozen over :D )

Well....if I was in a real battle, and were capable of doing, I would use it :)

But it depends of what situation I am in....the enemy must be ready to expect anything from his foe....even a force manuvour...

So, I always hit absorb, when going in close....just to be prepared...

my point was that Push and pull where never used as a primary method of attack. Anyone with force powers tends to use them as a gimmick if they can't reach the enemy with their saber.

Of course I see your point, why use a nut cracker when youve got a 9mm in your pocket?

My problem wasn't that you could push/pull people. After all, you do see Obi and Qui-Gon using push alot in Episode 1, and pushing people off ledges is still fun ;). My problem was that pull was unblockable, and required me to invest everything in absorb if I didn't want to be pulled and spin backstabbed. This patch is a dream come true!

Archived