Home

1.04 Server Bugs

Arker

- g_jedivmerc: no team colors, team affiliation only visible by the symbol above teammates' heads. is that on purpose?

- g_teamforcebalance: everyone is being put into team blue, if you try to switch to red, you still end up in blue; EDIT: this only appeared in teamFFA, with g_jedivmerc turned on, and with 3 people on the server. I couldn't reconstruct it yet, maybe it was just a one-time weirdness.

Any suggestions? (Was running a jedi vs merc server with forced team balance in 1.03 ;)

thanks in advance!

Arker

Addition: When in teamffa, jedi vs merc, teamforcebalance on, the following occured:

a) left image: the opponent switched from merc to jedi, and killed himself. a "ghost" standing there over the corpse was the result.

b) right image: opponent switched from blue team to red team, while I changed models. the result was that the ghost looked like my new model of choice, and the new teammate did too. For the teammate I had Jan's model (he saw his player use the Jan model too).

bug_jvm.jpg

the server has it's own config (theres 5 servers running on the same machine), the gametype I used to run jedi vs merc in was teamffa (because thats a lot more popular than straight teamffa it seems). so on either team people could become jedi or merc (so there were blue jedis, blue mercs, red jedis, red mercs).

Arker

Archived