Home

Screen shots / Model/skin viewing

Darth_Raith

How do you take a screenshot without the HUD (heads up display) Please be specific on how this can be done. Also, does anyone know a model viewer where I can see the front of skins so I can take screenshots of those as well. I dont like the one in the JK2 editing tools becuase I'm not wild about the idea of unpacking all the pk3 files I've downloaded just to see what the front of the skins look like.

I run a website and want the skin viewer or the ability to take screen shots of the front of skin/models so I can do review of them on my website http://www.eklectia.com and help would be greatly appreciated.

:clone:

Originally posted by Darth_Raith

How do you take a screenshot without the HUD (heads up display) Please be specific on how this can be done. Also, does anyone know a model viewer where I can see the front of skins so I can take screenshots of those as well. I dont like the one in the JK2 editing tools becuase I'm not wild about the idea of unpacking all the pk3 files I've downloaded just to see what the front of the skins look like.

I run a website and want the skin viewer or the ability to take screen shots of the front of skin/models so I can do review of them on my website http://www.eklectia.com and help would be greatly appreciated.

:clone:

Open that console (press shift + that key under esc)

Screenshots... (with hud...)

type: bind x screenshot_tga (replace that x which

key you want to use for taking screenshots..)

Screenshots... (without hud...)

I quess it was levelshot (so type: bind x levelshot)

but i am not sure about that... Try!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see from front... or..?

type: cg_thirdpersonangle 180 (0 = behind so 180 = front.......)

Other commands you may like to use...

cg_thirdpersonpitchoffset

cg_thirdpersonvertoffset

cg_thirdpersonrange

(note all those thirdperson settings are "cheats" so you

must turn cheats on in order to be able to use them...)

Archived