Home

NOTARGET command

Darth-Nasty

ok this command is very handy as it basically makes you invisible to the enemy

however i was wondering if there was one which makes ally npcs and enemy npcs invisible to each other?

basically i want it so i can walk round spawning all the jedi and sith and i want it so that by the time ive spawned the last one the first few havent already had their heads removed.

i want them to wait untill everyone is spawed before they begin to fight

I think I tried to address this issue with someone else the other day with the following commands. Keep in mind that I'm not totally sure they work, but it's my belief, from what I've seen in the JO code, that they should:

1) npc spawn <npc's name> reflex 360000. Then, to change that variable, it should be <npc name> reflex 1000, or somesuch.

2) BOT_THINKTIME 360000. Another command I could dig up, this one on a more global level. To tone it down again, try BOT_THINKTIME 0 in the console.

I hope those work... :)

Actually, when I think about it, there could be another way to do this. Instead of forcing yourself to do all the bot spawning by hand, you could bind it all to a script - it will just be VERY laggy. Try this in the console:

bind x "npc spawn <npc name>; npc spawn <npc 2 name>; npc spawn <npc 3 name>; etc."

And make sure you hit the key only once and be careful; this sort of command can easily crash JO if it doesn't work. :eek:

Archived