Home

Who wants The Dig's Soundtrack?

SirPsycho

Well, actually - it's worth much more than that - due to its becoming "rareness".

It was well discussed in another thread (called "My LEC Game Collection"), but to sum it up - just to show you the price range - I saw this soundtrack being sold for about $20 (the lowest price I've seen) and reaching about $80 (the highest one). Average price was about $40.

Maybe if I waited another couple of years, its value would rise much higher. But I was a little impatient to sell it, so I guess it's a good opportunity to buy it for a relatively low price... but then again, who knows what would be it's final value (only 3 days left :rolleyes: ).

Actually, now that Scabb mentioned it... I start to notice that your eyes are blinking kinda viciously... oh horror! :eek:

Now seriously - only 1 day is left to the end of the auction, and it seems that LucasTones is leading!

The suspense... the tension... could this be it? Will LucasTones win the final lap? Will he hold the sacred reward?

Now that the temperature is rising, only time will tell!

Only the strongest one will win...

Well, less than 15 minutes are left till the end of the auction :eek:

There were a couple of surprising turns, which made LucasTones stay behind! The tension is at its peak!

Will the current bidder win the final lap? Will LucasTones surprise us all, and beat the leading bidder at the last moment? Only 15 minutes - and the winner will be announced!

Hey. I was going to bid higher, but then I saw this, and was tempted to it:

i-1.JPG

I love the ride in Disneyland, and that song is catchy too:

"Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!"

The way I see it is, I've seen more copies of the Dig soundtrack than I have of this Disney CD.

Archived